Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On the wondrous roads...

...Of Old Goa..

© Yamini
I am not really good with the Camera - bad on either side of it. But lately I have seen so many people taking up photography. They click, process and put up. I usually am not able to appreciate it technically. But I appreciate it when I find something being expressed out of it. If I think, the picture is good enough to be written about, poetry, or anything, then it's a good picture. Else, it's just a colorful capture.

I may be really offensive when I talk like that, so sincere apologies. But art is something which should Speak. If it doesn't, it isn't really art.

I do use the camera. I click pictures and I try processing them too. Surprisingly, there are some pictures which I work really hard upon, processing them, making them look more appealing. I love to write on them, though I may not necessarily publish it!

So just like the day intended, a wordless Wednesday, I have ruined the essence pretty much, but I will let the photograph speak for itself. This road led me to one of the prettiest revelation of life! :)

4 comments:

  1. Rightly said. The art should speak of itself. Loved that capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashwini: Glad you agree!! :)And i know the click isn't all that great...but thanks, nonetheless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like any click that gives a sense of deja vu!
    And old goa? Cldn't get better!

    Keep clicking and posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sugar Cube: Thanks so much for the comment.. to tell you precisely this is the road which leads to the old buidling of GIM :)

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...